Marriage is the new adventure of your life and this roller-coaster ride of understanding each other starts with your honeymoon. We all know that India is a diverse country and the beauty and mysteries of India never fail to keep us awe-struck and mesmerized. The magnificent Hampi, snow-capped mountains of Himachal, backwaters of Kerala, deserts of Rajasthan, white Rhinos of Kaziranga, dreamy Shikara ride on Dal Lake, etc, can make you believe the diversity of India in its true sense.
If you are hunting for the best honeymoon destinations in India where you can give your relationship an amazing start, we recommend you ditching the usual destinations and visit Rajasthan. Wondering why or need some convincing? Well, keep reading the post below where we will be giving you all the reasons why you should book Rajasthan honeymoon tour package.
Why Visit Rajasthan?
Rajasthan was earlier known as Rajputana, which means the land of the kings. The mighty Rajasthan covers an area of 342, 239 Sq kilometers, which is approximately 10% of the area of India. The large size of Rajasthan is covered by the Great Indian Desert- Thar. Rajasthan is a princely state and houses an amazing display of art, architecture and history. Each kingdom of Rajasthan has got its distinctive style of architecture, hence making it a culturally diverse. Mentioned below is the list of the amazing places to visit in Rajasthan that can give you leave you awe-struck.
Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan
- Udaipur– Udaipur is known as the city of lakes. It has also been termed as the ‘Venice of the East’. Udaipur is famous for its palaces, ancient forts, religious temples and market places. Udaipur lies at the foothills of the Aravalli Mountains. Some of the attractive tourist places to visit in Udaipur are- Lake Palace, Lake Pichola, City Palace, Bagore ki Haveli, Jagdish Temple, Moti Magri, etc.
- Jaipur– Jaipur is the capital of the state and is known as the ‘Pink City of India’. It is known so because of the beautiful saffron or pink color of the buildings. According to the Conde Nast Traveller Readers Choice Survey conducted in the 2008, Jaipur was ranked at the 7 position among the best places to visit in Asia. The beautiful forts, monuments, gardens, museums, temples and market places of Jaipur attract tourists from all over the world.
- Jaisalmer– Jaisalmer is known as the ‘Golden City’ and lies in the heart of the Thar Desert. Jaisalmer is a famous tourist spot among the travellers from all around the world due to its unique arts, magnificent architecture and delicious local cuisines. The common tourist attractions to visit in Jaisalmer are- Bada Bagh, Patwon-ki-Haveli, Sam Sand Dunes, Gadisar Lakes, Jain Temples, Salim Singh ki Haveli, etc.
- Bikaner– Bikaner is another prime destination for the travellers to visit. It is famous for its sweets and snacks. Bikaner is the place to visit if you want to experience the authentic taste of Rajasthani cuisine. Some of the famous places to visit in Bikaner are- Lalgarh Palace, Junagarh Fort, Shri Laxminath Temple, Ganga Singh Museum, Jain Temple, Sadul Singh Museum, etc.
- Jodhpur- Jodhpur is known as the Sun City because it enjoys a bright sunny weather all around the world. Jodhpur is one of the beautiful cities of Rajasthan and has been listed many times in various documentaries and tourism magazines, etc. If you are in Jodhpur, do visit- Thar Heritage Museum, Gadisar Lake, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Salim Singh ki Haveli, etc.
- Mount Abu- Mount Abu is the only hill station in Rajasthan. It provides the residents of Rajasthan a sign of relief from the scorching sun. Apart from being a retreat for the people of Rajasthan, Mount Abu has got a lot of historical significance. The lush green surroundings and various picnic spots of Mount Abu make it an ideal destination for the sun-scorched people of Rajasthan to visit. Other places that are worth visiting in Mount Abu are- Nakki Lake, Guru Shikar, Sunset Point, Toad Tock, Wildlife Sanctuary, Achalgarh, etc.
Those were 6 jewels of Rajasthan that are worth visiting once in a lifetime. You can work with leading tour and travel companies that can design the best Rajasthan honeymoon tour package or Rajasthan trip packages for you. The experts will be available to guide you and would design the best package for you keeping all your precise needs in mind for an enjoyable vacation.
Every place in Rajasthan has its own attraction. Apart from exploring the rich history and culture, you can also indulge in a number of adventure activities such as paragliding, camping, camel safari, hot air balloon ride, horse ride, camel ride, zip lining, etc. Rajasthan is an ultimate destination to visit to experience all the things in one place. No matter shopping is on your mind, want to taste the authentic Rajasthani food or just explore the vast culture, you can be assured of complete fun.
Book Your Package Today!
So now, when we have given you all the possible reasons to celebrate your honeymoon in Rajasthan, what are waiting for? Book Rajasthan honeymoon package or also, any holidays trip package in India today and pack your bags for some ultimate fun.